Wednesday 27 June 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 27, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ami Ayalon and Catherine Lacoste.
Man from Oklahoma, directed by Frank McDonald, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 June 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1945!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1945 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Ami Ayalon
- Catherine Lacoste: French golfer, who won the U.S.
- Binghamton (New York)
- Joey Covington: American drummer songwriter and producer (Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna) (d. 2013).
- John Veltch: Horse trainer.
- Norma Kamali: American fashion designer.
- Norma Kamali in New York City: New York, USA; dress designer (Costumes for The Wiz).
- Nadia Gary: Belgian actress, comedienne.
- Foundation 1940-45 established
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1945 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Sentimental Journey - Merry Macs
- Who Threw the Whiskey in the Well? - Lucky Millinder & His Orchestra
- Chopin's Polonaise - Carmen Cavallaro & His Orchestra
- Can't You Read Between the Lines? - Jimmy Dorsey & His Orchestra
- Tain't Me - Les Brown & His Orchestra (Vocal Doris Day)