Thursday 27 June 1946
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 27, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-François Parot and Éric Vincent.
Sunset Pass, directed by William Berke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching King's Party Line.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 June 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1946!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1946 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Jean-François Parot
- Éric Vincent: French singer-songwriter who has sung in over 140 countries in prestigious venues such as the Manaus Opera House in Brazil and the Hanoi Opera House in Vietnam.
- Sally Priesand: American ecclesiastic, the first female Rabbi in the U.S.
- Daria Semegen: Composer.
- Janice Giteck: Composer.
- Woody Paige: American sports columnist for The Denver Post, author, and a regular panelist on the ESPN sports-talk program Around the Horn.