Monday 3 June 1946
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tristan Rogers and Anita Pollack.
Anna and the King of Siam, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Serving Through Science.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1946!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1946 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Tristan Rogers: Australia -- Actor (Robert Scorpio- General Hospital).
- Anita Pollack: MEP (Labour).
- Earl of Cromer: Managing director (Inchcape (China) Ltd).
- Ian Hunter: England, United Kingdom -- Rocker (Mott the Hoople-All the Young Dudes).
- Lasse Hallstrom: Director.
- Michael Clarke: American drummer (The Byrds The Flying Burrito Brothers and Firefall) (d. 1993).
- Penelope Wilton: English actress.
- Eddie Holman: American singer.
- 1st bikini bathing suit displayed (Paris)
- International Military Tribunal opens in Tokyo against 28 Japanese war criminals
- US Supreme court rules race separation on buses, unconstitutional
- The Interpol organization re-founded, telegraphic address “Interpol” adopted.