Sunday 27 March 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tom Bevill (Representative-Democrat-Alabama and Paride Accetti.
Angeli e demoni, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1921 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Tom Bevill (Representative-Democrat-Alabama: 1967-).
- Paride Accetti: Italian lawyer and Business Executive, President of a major firm.
- Hélène Berr: French holocaust victim and author (d. 1945).
- Fred Foy: American radio and television announcer (Born 1921).
- Calvin Gotlieb: Canadian computer scientist and academic.
- Harry Järv: Finnish-Swedish lieutenant historian and author (d. 2009)
- Richard Marner: Russian-Scottish actor (d. 2004)
- Moacir Nascimento: Brazilian footballer and coach (d. 2000)
- Harold Nicholas: American actor and dancer (d. 2000)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?