Sunday 27 March 1921US date format: 3/27/1921, UK date format: 27/3/1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 27, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paride Accetti and Hélène Berr.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1921 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Paride Accetti: Italian lawyer and Business Executive, President of a major firm.
- Hélène Berr: French holocaust victim and author (d. 1945).
- Fred Foy: American radio and television announcer (Born 1921).
- Calvin Gotlieb: Canadian computer scientist and academic.
- Tom Bevill (Representative-Democrat-Alabama: 1967-).
- Richard Marner: Russian-Scottish actor (d. 2004).
- Moacir Nascimento: Brazilian footballer and coach (d. 2000).
- Harold Nicholas: American actor and dancer (d. 2000).
- Harry Järv: Finnish-Swedish lieutenant historian and author (d. 2009).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra