Tuesday 27 May 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 27, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kam Fong and Emvin Cremona.
Hands Up, directed by Cindy Baer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 May 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1919!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1919 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
Famous Birthdays:27 May
- Kandukuri Veeresalingam: Indian author and activist (d. 1919).
- 1st transatlantic flight ends; US Navy flying boat takes 11 days
- The NC-4 aircraft arrives in Lisbon after completing the first transatlantic flight.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- On the Road to Calais - Al Jolson
- When You Look in the Heart of a Rose - Charles Harrison
- Reinald Werrenrath - After All
- (Dry Your) Tears - Samuel Ash