Monday 27 May 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 27, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Yasuhiro Nakasone and Kam Fong.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1918!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1918 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Yasuhiro Nakasone: Japanese commander and politician 45th Prime Minister of Japan.
- Kam Fong
- Robert Gall
- Battle of Aisne.
- The Third Battle of the Aisne commences.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Wedding Bells (Will They Ever Ring for Me?) - Al Jolson
- N Everything - Al Jolson
- K-K-K-Katy (Stammering Song) - Billy Murray
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight - Prince's Orchestra
- Some Day They're Coming Home Again - Orpheus Quartet