Friday 30 May 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 30, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rene Barrientos and Eric Lomax.
Hands Up, directed by Cindy Baer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1919!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1919 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Rene Barrientos: President of Bolivia (d. 1969).
- Eric Lomax: Scottish writer, author of a highly acclaimed novel, "The Railway Man," noted as a harrowing tale.
- Joe McQueen: American jazz saxophonist.
- René Barrientos: Bolivian general and politician 55th President of Bolivia (d. 1969).
- By agreement with the United Kingdom, later confirmed by the League of Nations, Belgium is given the mandate over part of German East Africa (Ruanda-Urundi).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- On the Road to Calais - Al Jolson
- When You Look in the Heart of a Rose - Charles Harrison
- After All - Reinald Werrenrath
- (Dry Your) Tears - Samuel Ash