Saturday 31 May 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 31, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chet Gierlach and Emmanual Tettey.
Hands Up, directed by Cindy Baer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 May 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 May 1919!
Which were the important events of 31 May 1919 ?
- World No Tobacco Day.
- Syaday (Discordianism) (5th day of the season of Confusion, honors Apostle Sri Syadasti).
- Saint Gislemerio
- Saint Mechtilde of Diessen
- Saint Petronella.
- the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Godiva procession.
- IT Day.
- Chet Gierlach: Music publisher / composer.
- Emmanual Tettey: Mensah musician.
- Robie Macauley: American novelist and literary critic (Born 1919).
- 1st wedding held in an aircraft (over Houston, Texas)
- NC-4 aircraft commanded by AC Read completes 1st crossing of Atlantic
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- On the Road to Calais - Al Jolson
- When You Look in the Heart of a Rose - Charles Harrison
- After All - Reinald Werrenrath
- (Dry Your) Tears - Samuel Ash