Tuesday 6 May 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Ereaut and André Guelfi.
The Busher, directed by Jerome Storm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1919 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
Famous Birthdays:06 May
- Paris Peace Conference disposes of German colonies; German East Africa is assigned to Britain and France, German Southwest Africa to South Africa.
- Lyman Frank Baum, author (The Wizard of Oz), dies at age 62.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- How Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm (After They've Seen Paree) - Byron G. Harlan
- Sometime - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Marche Francaise - Victor Military Band