Wednesday 28 May 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 28, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Middlemass actor (Island and Duke of Rutland.
Hands Up, directed by Cindy Baer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 May 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1919!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1919 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Duke of Rutland: British land owner / multimillionaire.
- Frank Middlemass actor (Island: Oliver Twist).
- John Eldridge: CEO (Matthews Wrightmson).
- Henri Menard: French archaeologist and art historian, who served in the 26th Infantry Regiment in Nancy in World War II then in Indochina, becoming a major general in 1975.
- Else Hoche: Germany Actor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- On the Road to Calais - Al Jolson
- When You Look in the Heart of a Rose - Charles Harrison
- Reinald Werrenrath - After All
- (Dry Your) Tears - Samuel Ash