Friday 28 December 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 28, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Oscar Levant and Michel Bavastro.
The Mysterious Retort, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 December 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1906 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
Famous Birthdays:28 December
- Ecuador adopts its constitution.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Would You Leave Your Happy Home for Me? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- The Moon Has His Eyes on You - Ada Jones
- Jimmie and Maggie at the Ball Game - Len Spencer & Ada Jones