Wednesday 29 November 1939US date format: 11/29/1939, UK date format: 29/11/1939
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on November 29, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Gennadiy Volnov and Domenico Monardo.
The Devil's Daughter, directed by Arthur H. Leonard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1939!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1939 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Gennadiy Volnov: USSR -- Basketball player (1972 Olympics...
- Domenico Monardo: American record producer.
- Meco : American trombonist and producer.
- Peter Bergman: American actor and screenwriter (d....
- Philipp Scheidemann: German Social Democratic politician who,...
- Cor Klint swims world record 200 m backstroke (2:38.8)
- USSR drops diplomatic relations with Finland