Wednesday 29 September 1926
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eric Stanton and Phyllis Taylor.
Danger Ahead, directed by Scott Pembroke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1926!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1926 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Eric Stanton: American bondage artist & illustrator, creator of cartoonesque soft porn pictures that feature busty dominatrices who physically overpower men.
- Phyllis Taylor: Educationist.
- Pierre Barbotin: French racing cyclist, professional from about 1948 to 1961.
- Pete Elliott: American football player and coach (d. 2013).
- Norma Shearer wed Irving Thalberg
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cross Your Heart - Roger Wolfe Kahn & His Orchestra
- When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along - Whispering Jack Smith