Friday 30 January 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 30, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ralph Lazarus and Vittorio Cottafavi.
Mabel's Strange Predicament, directed by Mabel Normand, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 January 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1914!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1914 ?
- Ralph Lazarus: American businessman.
- Vittorio Cottafavi
- Luc-Marie Bayle: French naval officer, painter, and artist.
- Rudolf Lehmann: German Nazi Colonel (Standartenführer) in the Waffen SS who was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oakleaves, which was awarded to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II.
- John Ireland: Canadian-American actor and director (d. 1992).
- David Wayne: Traverse City, Michigan -- Actor (Andromeda Strain, Adams Rib).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Walter Van Brunt
- When It's Apple Blossom time in Normandy - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
- The Girl I Left Behind Me - Columbia Stellar Quartet
- If We Were On Our Honeymoon - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison