Saturday 31 January 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Luc Dochier and Faye Wright.
Mabel's Strange Predicament, directed by Mabel Normand, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 January 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1914!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1914 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Luc Dochier
- Faye Wright: American spiritual figure (d. 2010).
- Chauncy Harris: American geographer, author, university professor.
- Luc: French ecclesiastic, a Trappist monk, after studying medicine (Lyon University).
- Carey Lofton: Blountsville, Florida -- Actor (Skinner-Troubleshooters).
- Daya Mata: American religious leader (d. 2010).
- Jersey Walcott: American boxer and police officer (d. 1994).
- Carey Loftin: American actor and stuntman (d. 1997).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Walter Van Brunt
- When It's Apple Blossom time in Normandy - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
- The Girl I Left Behind Me - Columbia Stellar Quartet
- If We Were On Our Honeymoon - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison