Friday 16 January 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 16, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Wagner and Roger Aubert.
The Hand That Rocks the Cradle, directed by Curtis Hanson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 January 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1914!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1914 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Roger Wagner: French-American composer, conductor and arranger, an educator.
- Roger Aubert: Belgium -- Church historian (Le Pontificat de Pie IX).
- Writer Maksim Gorki returns to Russia.