Saturday 10 January 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 10, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Darène and Ronald C Davison.
Traffic in Souls, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1914!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1914 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Robert Darène
- Ronald C Davison
- Claude Gallimard: French publisher, dies.
- Polly Rowles: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Actress (Aunt Laurie-Jamie).
- Yu Kuo-hwa: Chinese politician 23rd Premier of the Republic of China (d. 2000).
- Ronald Davison: British President of the Astrological Lodge of the Theosophical Society; London, and the editor of "The Astrology Magazine.
- Pierre Cogan: French cyclist (d. 2013).
- Oscar Mathisen skates world record 500 minutes in 43.7 seconds in Oslo.
- Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa's troops take Ojinaga in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- On the Old Fall River Line - Billy Murray
- My Wonderful Dream Girl - John Barnes Wells
- I'll Sing Thee Songs of Araby - John McCormack