Saturday 24 January 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Cravenne and André André.
Die Augen des Ole Brandis, directed by Stellan Rye, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Inside of the Cup by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1914!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1914 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Georges Cravenne: French film producer, publicity agent and founder of the César Award.
- André André: Soigy sous Montmor Journalist.
- Marie Andre: Soisy sous Montmoren EXecutives.
- Opera Madeleine, premieres in New York City
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- That International Rag - Victor Military Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?