Thursday 30 March 1939US date format: 3/30/1939, UK date format: 30/3/1939
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 30, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Herbin and John Roosevelt Boettiger.
Double Deal, directed by Arthur Dreifuss, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Percy Ponsonby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1939!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1939 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Robert Herbin: French football player, defender,...
- John Roosevelt Boettiger
- John Boettiger: American noted family, grandchild of...
- The Heinkel He 100 fighter sets a world airspeed record of 463 mph.