Tuesday 28 February 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 28, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Geraldine Price and Valerio Cassani.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 February 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1922 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Geraldine Price: American artist, the founder and director of the Santa Fe Workshops of Contemporary Art in the '70s.
- Valerio Cassani: Italy sport Champion.
- Joyce Howard: British film actress (Born 1922).
- Yuri Lotman: Russian-Estonian historian and scholar (d. 1993).
- Vicente Lleo composer: dies at age 51.
- KHQ-AM in Spokane WA begins radio transmissions
- English princess Mary marries viscount Lascelles.
- Egypt regains independence from Britain, but British troops remain.
- The United Kingdom ends its protectorate over Egypt through a Unilateral Declaration of Independence.
- An ice mass breaks the Oder Dam in Breslau.
- The British Civil Aviation Authority is established.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Swanee River Moon - Columbia Stellar Quartet
- Weep No More, My Mammy - Vernon Dalhart