Friday 30 March 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Field and Herbert Asmodi.
Souls for Sale, directed by Rupert Hughes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1923 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Frank Field: American TV news weatherman.
- Herbert Asmodi: Writer.
- Milton Acorn: Canadian poet and playwright (d. 1986).
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, formed at Howard University in 1920, incorporates.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Who Did You Fool, After All? - Nora Bayes
- Aggravatin' Papa - Marion Harris