Thursday 30 May 1940
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 30, 1940). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Ackroyd in Orange and Jagmohan Dalmiya.
The Ghost Breakers, directed by George Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1940
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1940!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1940 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- David Ackroyd in Orange: New Jersey, USA; actor (I Come in Peace, Memories of Me).
- Jagmohan Dalmiya: Indian cricket administrator (d. 2015).
- Gilles Villemure: Canadian-American ice hockey player.
- Y de Smit-Rog: eldest Dutchman, dies at age 104.