Tuesday 30 September 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 30, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Douglas Mason and Paul Bremer.
The Devil and Daniel Webster, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 September 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1941!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1941 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Paul Bremer: American diplomat, Bremer was named special envoy to Iraq by George W. Bush on May 6, 2003.
- Douglas Mason: Scottish politician, known as "father of the poll tax".
- Samuel Pickering: Professor of English at the University of Connecticut in Storrs.
- Kamalesh Sharma: Indian academic and diplomat 5th Commonwealth Secretary General.
- Reine Wisell: Swedish race car driver.
- Alice de Janze: American heiress (Born 1899).
- 53 U-boats sunk this month (202,000 tons)
- German assault on Moscow: operation-Taifun, begins
- World War II: Holocaust in Kiev, Ukraine: German Einsatzgruppe C complete Babi Yar massacre.