Thursday 31 March 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julieta Gonzalez Pinto and Peggy Rea.
Angeli e demoni, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1921 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Julieta Gonzalez Pinto: Costa Rican writer, author of a considerable narrative characterized by its variety and consistency.
- Peggy Rea: American actress and casting director (d. 2011).
- British coal miners goes on strike.
- Albert Einstein lectures in New York on his new theory of relativity.
- The Royal Australian Air Force is formed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?