Monday 30 June 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lee Krieger and Oswaldo Lopez Arellano.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Sky Pilot in No Man's Land by Ralph Connor was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1919 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Lee Krieger: Maryland, United States -- Actor (Clambake, One Way Wahini).
- Oswaldo Lopez Arellano: Two-time President of Honduras, first from 1963 to 1971 and again from 1972 to 1975.
- Noel Kpruneta: France Military man.
- Ed Yost: American inventor invented the hot air balloon (d. 2007).
- John W S Raleigh: British physicist (Nobel 1904), dies at 76.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1919 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bring Back Those Wonderful Days - Bert Williams
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?