Friday 29 June 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 29, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chou Wen-Chung and Andre Vercoutter.
Where the North Begins, directed by Chester M. Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1923 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Chou Wen-Chung: Cheefoo in China; composer (Mode of Shang).
- Andre Vercoutter: France sport Champion.
- Chou Wen-chung: Chinese-American composer and educator.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Coal Black Mammy - Al Jolson
- Bambalina - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Dearest - Nora Bayes