Monday 9 June 1941US date format: 6/9/1941, UK date format: 9/6/1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 9, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Harley Reagan and Jon Lord.
They Met in Bombay, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 9 June 1941 ?
- Saint Efrem=Saint Ephraim, deacon, Doctor of the Church
- Blessed Diana d'Andalo
- Saint Pelagia, virgin, martyr [BLS]
- Saint Vincent, deacon, martyr [BLS]
- Blessed Richard, bishop of Andria, Apulia
- Saint Liborius, bishop (of LeMans), confessor [GTZ: LeMans]
- Saint Edmund, bishop of Canturbury, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: England]
- Saint Diomedes
- =? Blessed Columba, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Scotland]
- Saint Columba (called Saint Columcille in Ireland, where he is honoured as one of the islands three patron saints)
- Saint Alexander, martyr [GTZ: Russia]
- Roman Empire paganism - third day of the Vestalia in honor of the goddess Vesta
- Saint Primus and Felicianus, martyrs [common]
- Harley Reagan
- Jon Lord: English singer-songwriter and keyboard...
- Billy Hatton: Rocker.
- Peter Wilson: CEO (Gallaher).
- Harley Swiftdeer: American Indian medicine man who does...
- Ammunition plant at Fort Smederovo in Belgrade explodes; kills 1,500
- Archbishop De Young bans priest cooperation on Rijks radio