June 1903 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in June 1903.
The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on June 1903: find out below
Which were the important events of June 1903?
- 02 Jun 1903 Netherlands Korfball League forms
- 11 Jun 1903 Group of Serbian officers stormed royal palace and assassinated King Alexander Obrenovic and his wife queen Draga.
- 12 Jun 1903 Niagara Falls, Ontario incorporated as a city.
- 14 Jun 1903 The town of Heppner, Oregon, is nearly destroyed by a cloud burst that resulted in a flash flood that kills an estimated 238 people.
- 16 Jun 1903 Pepsi Cola company forms
- 21 Jun 1903 Sherlock Holmes Adventure of Mazarine Stone takes place (BG)
- 24 Jun 1903 Russia prohibits meetings dealing with Zionist
- 25 Jun 1903 Boston Beaneater Wiley Piatt is only 20th-century pitcher to lose 2 complete games in one day, falling to Pittsburgh 1-0 and 5-3
- 27 Jun 1903 9th US Golf Open: Willie Anderson shoots a 307 at Baltusrol Golf Club - New Jersey
- 29 Jun 1903 British government protests against abuser in Belgian Congo
British novelist and essayist who won...
American gangster whose robberies and...
Belgian writer, classical scholar and...
- See more
Which were the top hits in June 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial