Monday June 15, 1903
US date format: 6/15/1903, UK date format: 15/6/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 15, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Victor Brauner and Alonzo Church.
The Inn Where No Man Rests, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 15, 1903?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 15, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Dan Quinn - There's a Lot of Things You Never Learn at School