Saturday June 20, 1903
US date format: 6/20/1903, UK date format: 20/6/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 20, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Gustavo Rol and Sam Rabin.
The Inn Where No Man Rests, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 20, 1903?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 20, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Dan Quinn - There's a Lot of Things You Never Learn at School