Saturday 20 June 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gustavo Rol and John D. Voelker.
The Inn Where No Man Rests, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1903 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Gustavo Rol: Italian psychic whose skills were studied by many parapsychologists and who was given mention in many books dealing with psi.
- Lou Gehrig: Athlete.
- John D. Voelker: Writer.
- Glenna Collett Vare: Rhode Island, United States -- National American Golf Champ (1922, 25, 28-30, 35).
- Sam Rabin: English wrestler sculptor and singer (d. 1991).