Monday 1 June 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 1, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Percy William Whitlock and Emil Leser.
Misfortune Never Comes Alone, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1903 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.