Sunday 21 June 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Al Hirschfeld and Élisabeth Collot.
while Lovey Mary by Alice Hegan Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1903 ?
- Al Hirschfeld: American painter and illustrator (d. 2003).
- Élisabeth Collot
- Helene Costello: Dancer / actress (Love Toy).
- Louis Krasner: Violinist.
- Hermann Engelhard: German runner and coach (d. 1984).
- Dorothy Stickney: Dickinson, North Dakota -- Actress (And So They Were Married).
- Al[bert] Hirschfield: St. Louis, Missouri -- Cartoonist (NINA, New York Times).
- Sherlock Holmes Adventure of Mazarine Stone takes place (BG)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- There's a Lot of Things You Never Learn at School - Dan Quinn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?