Wednesday 3 June 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Suzanne Guémard and Frances Gibson.
Misfortune Never Comes Alone, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1903 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Suzanne Guémard
- Frances Gibson: American naturopathy, one of the earliest woman chiropractors, combining homeopathy, Swedish massage, zone therapy and spiritual healing.
- Suzanne Guemard: France Actor.
- Eddie Acuff: Actor (Guns of Pecos), dies at 48.