Monday 21 January 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
David Copperfield, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1935 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Carol Parrish-Harra: American metaphysician, the author of a number of metaphysical books and founder of one of the more successful New Age communities in America.
- Masamichi Noro: Japanese-French martial artist (d. 2013).
- Ann Wedgeworth in Abilene: Texas, USA; actress (Tiger's Tale, Men's Club, Bogie).
- 12.0 (30.5 cm) of rain falls, Quinault RS, Washington (state record)
- WFI-AM in Philadelphia Penn merges with WLIT as WFIL (now WEAZ)
- Wilderness Society forms
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 21 January 1935 and get them!