Friday 5 June 1953
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I Believe by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Robot Monster, directed by Phil Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1953.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1953!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1953 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Kathleen Kennedy: American film producer co-founded Amblin Entertainment.
- US Senate rejects China PR membership to UN
- Denmark adopts a new constitution.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1953 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Limelight (Terry's Theme) - Frank Chacksfield & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?