Sunday 21 June 1953
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I Believe by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Dream Wife, directed by Sidney Sheldon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1953.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1953!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1953 ?
- Maurice Boucher: Canadian drug trafficker and murderer.
- Benazir Bhutto: Pakistani politician, the first woman leader of the Islamic world.
- Michael Bowen: American actor.
- Charlie Moore Jr: Baseball player.
- Robyn Douglass: Sendai, Japan -- Actress (Lonely Guy, Romantic Comedy).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1953 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?