Tuesday 12 September 1950
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Black Rose, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1950.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 September 1950!
Which were the important events of 12 September 1950 ?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- RC Saints - Holy Name of Mary
- Cynthia Myers: American model.
- Marguerite Blais: Canadian journalist, radio host and politician.
- Gustav Brunner: Austrian engineer.
- Bruce Mahler: American actor and screenwriter.
- Mike Murphy: Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
- Cynthia Meyers: Playmate (Dec 1968) / actress (Beyond Valley of Dolls)
- Belgian government dismisses all communist civil servants
- Communist riots erupt in Berlin.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?