Monday 25 September 1950
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Black Rose, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1950!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1950 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Midori Kiuchi: Japanese actress.
- Stanisław Szozda: Polish cyclist and trainer (d. 2013).
- Bernard Le Coq: French actor who has appeared in more than one hundred and fifty films since 1967.
- Maurilio De Zolt: Italian skier, winner of a Silver Medal at the Olympics at Albertville in February 1992 for long distance skiing of 50 km.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1950 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Don Cherry - Thinking of You
- Nevertheless (I'm In Love with You) - Ralph Flanagan & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 25 September 1950 and get them!