Tuesday 26 June 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacob Druckman in Philadelphia and Peter Lougheed.
The Racket, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1928 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Jacob Druckman in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; composer (Animus I Auerole).
- Peter Lougheed: Canadian lawyer and politician.
- Richard Merrill: American executive and CEO in charge of Commerce Clearing House, a legal services computer processing and publishing company.
- Jean Uhl: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest ministering to the local community of Kingersheim, France.
- Jacob Druckman: American composer and academic (d. 1996).
- Yoshiro Nakamatsu: Japanese inventor
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?