Friday 21 January 1938
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Dybbuk, directed by Michal Waszynski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1938!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1938 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- John Savident: British actor.
- Sandy Barr: American wrestler and referee (d. 2007).
- Wolfman Jack: Disc jockey (Midnight Special), dies at 57.
- Ken Maginnis: Northern Irish soldier educator and politician.
- Nicholas Phillips: Baron Phillips of Worth Matravers English lawyer and judge Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales.
- Dutch government starts obligatory unemployment insurance.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?