Saturday 22 January 1938
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Dybbuk, directed by Michal Waszynski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1938!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1938 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Altair: Brazilian footballer.
- Jean Taillandier: French soccer/football player, a goalkeeper who played for RC Paris (1955–1964), RC Lens (1964–1969), and with the French national team in the Euro 1960.
- Peter Beard: Australian photographer and author.
- Thornton Wilder's play ''Our Town'' is performed for the first time anywhere in Princeton, New Jersey. It premieres in New York City on February 4.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?