Tuesday 22 July 2008
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry.
Step Brothers, directed by Adam McKay, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 2008!
Which were the important events of 22 July 2008 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 July
- Greg Burson: American voice actor (Born 1949).
- Estelle Getty, actor (Sophia - The Golden Girls, Golden Palace, Nurses, Blossom, and Empty Nest, films Tootsie, Mask, Copacabana, Stop, Or My Mom Will Shoot, Stuart Little, Emmy (1988) and Golden Globe (1986) Awards) dies at age 84 in California (born 1923).
- 2008 Atlantic hurricane season: Tropical Storm Dolly strengthens to Hurricane Dolly in the Gulf of Mexico as it nears the coast of Texas. (Bloomberg)
- In an incident similar to the one that occurred on July 2, a Palestinian man drives a backhoe into two vehicles in Jerusalem, injuring 16, before being shot dead. (''The Guardian'')
- Based on initial clinical trials, the drug abiraterone is hailed as a potentially historic advance in the treatment of prostate cancer. (BBC News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2008 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?