Thursday 22 June 1967
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Groovin' by The Young Rascals.
In UK A Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum was in the top 5 hits.
The Dirty Dozen, directed by Robert Aldrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1967!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1967 ?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Young Rascals - Groovin'
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- The Turtles - She'd Rather Be With Me
- The Association - Windy
- The Music Explosion - Little Bit O'Soul
- Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)
- Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love
- Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Spanky and Our Gang - Sunday Will Never Be The Same
- The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?