Friday 22 June 2007
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
Transformers, directed by Michael Bay, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 2007!
Which were the important events of 22 June 2007 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 June
- Nancy Benoit (''Woman'': ''Fallen Angel''), American professional wrestling valet (Born 1964).
- Inflation in Zimbabwe rises to 11,000% U.S. ambassador Christopher Dell predicts it will reach 1.5 million percent by December. (BBC News)
- 2007 Israel-Gaza conflict: IDF soldiers near Hebron shoot an unarmed Palestinian, who later died. The IDF states that the man was trying to run through the gate the soldiers yelled for him to halt, which he did not they then shot the man. (Ynetnews)
- Director Michael Hayden of the United States Central Intelligence Agency announces plans to declassify documents detailing illegal activities performed by the agency between 1950 and 1980, including assassination plots, domestic spying and wiretapping, kidnapping, and human experiments. (BBC)
- Space Shuttle ''Atlantis'' lands safely at Edwards Air Force Base in California after inclement weather had prevented its programmed landing at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, ending STS-117. (ABC News Australia)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?