Sunday 23 May 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler in New Jersey and Marvin Hagler.
In UK Secret Love by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
Dial M for Murder, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Vampira Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1954!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1954 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler in New Jersey: USA; middleweight boxing champion (1982-83).
- Marvin Hagler: American boxer, the middleweight champion for six years.
- Marvelous Hagler: American boxer and actor.
- Hans Kruize: Dutch field hockey player.
- Michel Roux: English-French chef and author.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1954 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?