Tuesday 2 June 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Durand .
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1914 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Glenn Curtiss flies his Langley Aerodrome.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?