Wednesday 3 January 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roman Brandstaetter and Philippe L'Heritier.
The Gay Deceivers, directed by Bruce Kessler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 January 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1906 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Moonlight - Sousa's Band
- How'd You Like to Spoon with Me? - Corrine Morgan & Haydn Quartet