Saturday January 03, 1903
US date format: 1/3/1903, UK date format: 3/1/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 3, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Charles Foulkes and Georgea Delmas.
Electrocuting an Elephant, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 03, 1903?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- See more
- Alois Hitler: Austrian civil servant and the father of...