Saturday 3 January 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Foulkes and Georgea Delmas.
The Divorce, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Lady Rose's Daughter by Mary Augusta Ward was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1903 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
Famous Birthdays:03 January
- Alois Hitler: Austrian civil servant and the father of Adolf Hitler, born to a 42-year-old unmarried peasant, Maria Anna Schicklgruber, whose family had lived in the area for generations.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?