Wednesday January 21, 1903
US date format: 1/21/1903, UK date format: 21/1/1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 21, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Electrocuting an Elephant, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 21, 1903?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- International Theater (Majestic, Park) opens at 5 Columbus Circle New York City, New York.
- Hermanus J A M Schaepman Dutch clergyman/politician: dies at age 58.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 21, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - In the Good Old Summer Time