Saturday 17 January 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 17, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jyoti Prasad Agarwala and Warren Hull.
Life of an American Fireman, directed by George S. Fleming, Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 January 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1903 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Jyoti Prasad Agarwala: Assamese poet, playwright, film maker (d. 1953).
- Warren Hull: Gasport, New York -- Actor (Strike it Rich, Who in the World).
- Johanna Klink: German super-centenarian (d. 2015).
- Ignaz Wechselmann: Hungarian architect and philanthropist (Born 1828).
- El Yunque National Forest in Puerto Rico becomes part of the United States National Forest System as the Luquillo Forest Reserve.