Saturday 17 January 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jyoti Prasad Agarwala and Warren Hull.
The Divorce, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while The Virginian by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1903 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Jyoti Prasad Agarwala: Assamese poet, playwright, film maker (d. 1953).
- Warren Hull: Gasport, New York -- Actor (Strike it Rich, Who in the World).
- Johanna Klink: German super-centenarian (d. 2015).
- Ignaz Wechselmann: Hungarian architect and philanthropist (Born 1828).
- El Yunque National Forest in Puerto Rico becomes part of the United States National Forest System as the Luquillo Forest Reserve.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Come Down, Ma Evening Star - Mina Hickman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?